Monday, April 2, 2012

Pictoplasma 2012


I am showing and speaking at Pictoplasma 2012! Thank you Peter and Lars!
My favourite Toronto artists Aaron Leighton and Nathan Jurevicius are also presenting.
It's a dream come true, I'm about to throw up from the excitement. It's been a year since I attended the conference. Since then, I picked up German language CDs and books to teach myself. Time just flew by, and all I can say is "Ich möchte einen tee mit soza milsch, bitte." (I'd like a tea with soymilk, please) That and "a cat is under the table"
I expect to drink a lot of tea in Germany. Perhaps with a cat under the table.
Next year, I swear, I'll keep up with the studies, so I can say more than that.

In a few days, I will be leaving for Berlin. I am so not ready, in a bit of panic. My perpetual indecision make things extra hard. I went out twice yesterday and today to look for a carry-on bag (Time I could not afford!). I just could not decide. I think I won't get a new bag after all. Last year, it took me 2 hours to get a travelling towel. God help me.

My friends in Berlin, I will be speaking on Thursday, April 12th at 8pm at .HBC.
Here is the schedule: http://berlin.pictoplasma.com/conference/schedule
I am not sure about the exhibition detail yet. I will update as soon as possible.

Oh I am bringing my giant monster head. I want to wear it at the beginning of the presentation. I hope I give a good presentation, wish me luck!

No comments: