Friday, September 2, 2011

★★ Twinkling Stars Above: Videogame Demo + Thesis Exhibition ★★

I am having my Master's thesis exhibition / videogame prototype demo next week. I was not going to have an opening party because I was afraid of nobody showing up to the opening party. However, there will be a coffee & cookies closing reception. If you are around town during the gallery hours, please drop by and say hello. I'll be sitting the gallery throughout the show. If you bring me vegan drinks (London Fog with soymilk or smoooothies!?), I'd love you.

Oh and I'm in fear of everything going wrong. And currently, everything IS GOING WRONG. So if the exhibition fails, please don't hate me. I'm a crying owl.

Here is the information:

Twinkling Stars Above
Hyein Lee
Thesis Exhibition
September 7th to 9th, 2011
205 Richmond Street Ground Floor
Toronto Ontario
Gallery Hours 1 to 6PM


Coffee & Cookies Closing Reception on Friday, September 9th 1PM at the gallery.

No comments: