Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Firefly and Robert Downey Jr.


During many recent nights of sleepless painting nights, I've been playing Joss Whedon's Firefly series. I remember liking Serenity, but never got around watching Firefly. "Space Cowboy' thing? Nah.
Then what do you know... my eyes were glued to the screen, which made me stay up even later finishing my last minute projects.

What an awesome show, I really liked it. And had to sketch Gina Torres' beautiful face. She plays Zoe, my favourite character next to Inara. Zoe is a first mate (I think?) of the ship. Very strong female character like Buffy. This is a weird statement as I don't think I've really watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

This one is... believe or not, Robert Downey Jr.!
Wow, so many celebrities (um, total of two) in this post, it's almost cool.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Ironman, Fur.... he is so good in everything.
Um, he is extremely hot in 'Fur', Diane Arbus' imagined biography. I cried watching that movie... then reached for a scrap piece of paper. I'll do a better job next time. There are plenty of Robert Downey Jr. portrait coming. Yesh.

No comments: