Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bubbly Bubbly Whale Portfolio Folder

Many sleepless nights and nervous panic attacks this coop search is causing me, .... I better get a damn good coop position. I especially worked like umm... busy worms (?) for Kessels Kramer, Scholastic, 3:AM Design and Globe and Mail positions. Shouldn't I be drawing and painting more instead? Like I said, I better get a DAMN good position.

Among many things, I am very proud with the Scholastic portfolio folder. It's all handmade by me. Yesh, it took me too long, but I love the result. I mean, what kind of evil and twisted fucks would dislike a whale? (...George Bush?)
Poor whales, they now living in toxic sea, eating garbages and being hunted by...
Anyways, Scholastic doesn't return the portfolio, so I had a hard time letting this folder go. I rarely give up originals, but I made an exception this time. I better get a goddamn good coop position.

3 comments:

Jack Shepherd said...

hyein this whale is awesome.

I always hate leaving my originals too but you never know it could be well worth it in the long run.

good luck!

Wendy said...

hi miss lee! very nice portfolio! how long did it take you to make? do you have any pics of what the inside looks like? you are actually sending originals?! wow that's very gracious!

my new york trip was really fun! i will tell you about it when school is back!

Unknown said...

I love it, Hope you get the GREATEST Co-Op too